Time recording device Z120
The Z120 is a time recorder / punch clock for working time recording on a new monthly stamp card with 6 columns / 31 rows (weekly and 2-weekly cards also available) to simplyfy the punch clock operation and following payroll work.
NOW WITH 4 YEARS LIMITED WARRANTY IN EUROPE
Functions and programming
- Work time registrations in 6 columns and 31 rows on single sided stamp card “Type M”.
- Up to 3 IN- / OUT-registrations per day (total of 6 punches) in hours and minutes.
- Time registration without arithmetic function with simple time card type “SEIKO M”.
- Illuminated display with display of time, date, day of week and print column indication.
- Automatic card feeder.
- Fully automatic summer / winter time changeover can be programmed.
- Immediately ready for operation after power connection, date retention even during a power failure.
- N/C Signal output for bell ringing.
The following functions can be set:
- Time registration in hours and minutes, or 1/100 hrs.
- Identification of core time injuries.
- Day advance time can be set at any one time (set at the factory to 5.00).
- Automatic summer / winter time changeover (DST).
- Core time violation or early IN/OUT can be printed with a special mark.
- Special programs can be set for Sat./Sun..
- In conjunction with the new stamp card type “M”, registration of IN / OUT times in 6 columns without calculation function.
- Payroll options:
– monthly (factory set)
- Time display in 12- or 24-hour clock.
- Backlit display and Control Panel.
- The print column can be selected automatically via timetable programm and otherwise via push buttons. The button “Overwrite” is for clocking out after a night shift. After pushing it the OUT punch will be stamped in the previous day row – last position.
- Display reads:
– Day of the week Mo. – So.
– Day of month 1 – 31
– Time and summer / winter time mark.
- The Z120 is equipped with a potential free contact and can be used for controlling a signal relay or signal generator (bell ringing).
- The unit has a self-diagnostic function and reports errors in the electronics or mechanics section by showing the respective error number in the display.