Setting the Language on the TP-50 will automatically select the corresponding names for months, day, etc. but it helps the functionality too, because many help messages in the setting menu are then displayed in the selected language as well. Due to the memory limitations of the device not all languages can be supported. Available languages are:
English (default), French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Numeric. (When selecting “Numeric” all language specific words for Months, Days of the week, etc. in the printing line will be replaced by the corresponding numbers. For example “April” would be replaced by “4”. Monday will be replaced by “1” because it is the first day of the week. However, in the Display of the TP-50 the Day of the week will still show in 3 Letters in English language. E.g.: On “Monday” will show “MON”.
To set the language:
1. Insert the key into the Top Cover and turn it 1/4 turn to unlock the cover.
2. By holding the left and right sides, lift the Top Cover up.
3. Press the Menu key.
4. Press the UP Arrow key to select LANGUAGE.
5. Press the Check Mark key to select LANGUAGE settings.
6. Use the appropriate directional keys that appear on the screen to adjust the language that displays.
7. Press the Check Mark key to Set the changes and exit the programming of the date.
8. Place the cover back on the unit and lock it with the key
When completed, the time recorder display should return to the normal display. For further assistance, contact our Technical Support Department by e-mail to email@example.com.