- 18 preset print formats
- 2 or 4 digits year formats
- Time in AM/PM or 24HR formats
- 13 preset messages can be combined with DATE & TIME: RCVD, SENT, IN, OUT, CFMD, FILED, PAID, USED, FAXED, VOID, ORIGN, APR’D, CMPL’D
- Printing Languages: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese
- Never needs resetting and keeps time during power failures
- Perpetual calendar until Year 2099 changes year, month and date automatically
- Choose left or right hand margin printing
- Large cabinet window for easy document alignment
- Automatic print activation when form is inserted
- Automatically adjusts for Daylight Saving Time
- 4 digits numeric password for program protection
- Designed for wall mounting or table top operation
The main function of a time and date stamp is the registration of date, time, numbers and comments – preset or programmable, progressive or static and/or in combination thereof and in different languages and character sizes.
Typical applications are documentation of Start or End times in workshops, car repair and in simple Job costing, order or project control but also for arrival / departure applications for persons or vehicles (simple parking meter).
In banking or insurance applications the printing of deposit slips for checks or new contracts or order with the exact date and time of order and execution even with multiple copies thanks to the reliable dot matrix impact technology.
The SEIKO made dot matrix print head with its long life printing ribbon is not sensitive against heat, cold, humidity or other harsh environments. SEIKO – as well as ourselves – are so confident in the quality of this mechanism, that we offer a 4 Year limited warranty on the TP-6.