The DTS 4138.timeserver sets new standards as a time reference for NTP clients in medium and large networks (Ethernet/IPV4/IPV6). With its high-precision and intelligent concept for redundant operation, it offers a high degree of reliability and availability.
Your benefits using DTS 4138.timeserver:
- Features two completely separated LAN ports:
- provides NTP in two different networks
- can be synchronized over one LAN port and synchronize a separated network over the other LAN port
- High degree of system redundancy due to redundant operation via fiberoptic link:
- high availability
- master-slave operation with automatic switch over in case of an error
- Multipurpose device due to the different time code outputs: NTP, IRIG/AFNOR, serial RS232/RS485, DCF, high accurate pulses
Can be used in many different applications due to its multiple functions.