Time recording device Z120
Functions and programming:
The following functions can be set:
- Time registration in hours and minutes, or 1/100 hrs.
- Identification of core time injuries.
- Day advance time can be set at any one time (set at the factory to 5.00).
- Automatic summer / winter time changeover (DST).
- Core time violation or early IN/OUT can be printed with a special mark.
- Special programs can be set for Sat./Sun..
- In conjunction with the new stamp card type "M", registration of IN / OUT times in 6 columns without calculation function.
- Payroll options:
- monthly (factory set)
- Time display in 12- or 24-hour clock.
- Backlit display and Control Panel.
- The print column can be selected automatically via timetable programm and otherwise via push buttons. The button "Overwrite" is for clocking out after a night shift. After pushing it the OUT punch will be stamped in the previous day row - last position.
- Display reads:
- Day of the week Mo. - So.
- Day of month 1 - 31
- Time and summer / winter time mark
- The Z120 is equipped with a potential free contact and can be used for controlling a signal relay or signal generator.
- The unit has a self-diagnostic function and reports errors in the electronics or mechanics section by showing the respective error number in the display.